MINIMUM ORDER: 15 Kits
Please call with questions.
Lead Test Kit for Paint and More
Now you can screen for lead in your own home and office. Quickly and easily with the Lead Test Kit! Lead Test Kit detects lead instantly with out having to send your paint or surface samples into a lab for analysis! Get results within seconds at-home or at work with our Lead test Kit! Lead Test Kit comes with all you need to test dishes, paint, toys, and most other products and surfaced for lead, quickly and easily.
Test for Lead in
- Plastic & metal toys – painted surfaces on toys, pet toys
- Fabrics all natural and man-made fibers
- Paint chips, painted surfaces
- Pottery dishes, china, ceramic-ware, glass, leaded crystal
- Electronics, circuit boards & other industrial applications
- Children’s Lunch Boxes Soil (garden, lawn & industrial)
- Dust renovation / construction dust & dirt
- Jewelry children’s / toy jewelry
- Solder Joints, plumbing, bath tub glazes
- Mini-blinds, furniture, antiques, food can seams, candle wicks
- Mexican Candy and Cosmetic Make-up (lipstick, mascara)
- Pet Food Bowls & Pet Toys
- Baby Bibs & more!
Test for Lead in the Home
With more and more products coming from outside of the United States and Canada, it always a smart choice to check if lead is present. According to the Mayo Clinic, there is no safe blood level of lead. However, a level of 5 mcg/dL is used to indicate a possibly unsafe level for children. When blood tests at those levels in kids, they should be tested periodically to monitor their levels of exposure. Talk to your doctor in cases like this. Because a child whose levels become too high — generally 45 mcg/dL or higher — should be treated. Those levels are then considered to be consistent with lead poisoning. Contact your doctor and get treatment right away.
Our Lead Test Kit is an effective way to test items in your home for lead. Reducing exposure to lead is necessary to prevent lead build up in out bodies. It is not a medical test kit. Talk to your doctor if you are looking to test blood for lead. To test most items in your home or office, get the Lead Test Kit today!
Lead Test Kits are
- Simple to use – Turns color to indicate the presence of lead
- Convenient – Simple to use. Results in seconds!
- Inexpensive – No instruments or analysis required
- Easy to interpret – Confirmation steps included in each kit
How to test for Lead with Lead Test Kit
- CLEAN AREA: Clean the area of any dust or dirt.
- INSERT A SWAB into the Indicator Vial
- RUB: Gently rub the surface to be tested with the cotton swab tip for about 30-60 seconds.
- If the surface or swab tip changes color, lead is present.