The FLIR C2 is the world’s first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2’s must-have features include MSX® real time image enhancement, high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and fully radiometric imagery to clearly show where problems are and verify the completion of repairs.
Keep the FLIR C2 on you and at your side, ready for immediate use so you don’t miss an opportunity:
• Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work pocket
• Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
• Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
Save thermal image JPEGs instantly, then conveniently adjust and analyze them later with FLIR Tools to isolate temperature measurements on any pixel and create convincing reports
• MSX-enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
• Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10°C to 150°C
• A wide FOV frames what pros need to see and high thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
Sub-$700 MSRP fits everyone’s budget to help put this powerful tool into the hands of more people who can really use it.
• FLIR Tools professional reporting software included – the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
• Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost thermal camera systems
• FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten