How to Measure Air Quality at Home?
Designed to assess the indoor air quality of your home and detect Indoor Air Contaminants, the Evalu-Aire Basic air & surface sampling kits are designed to measure levels of pollutants such as, Mold, Pollen, Dust Mites (Intact), Skin Cells, Insect Parts, Fibers Such as Fiberglass, Etc.
The kit comes with a mini air sampling pump to sample the ambient air in your home or individual room of your choosing. Lab analysis will report sample results in: counts/m3 and counts/cm2, and will be compared to what is considered to be normal.
Who Should Use the Evalu-Aire Basic?
- Expecting Mothers
- Industrial Hygienists
- Health Practitioners
- Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
- Home Owners
- Service Contractors
Features of the Evaluaire Basic
• Quick and Easy Sample Collection
• Mini Pump Air Sample Collection Devices Included
• Complete Instructions with Chain of Custody
• Includes Accredited Lab Analysis and Report, No Hidden Fees
• Same Samples Used by Professionals
• One (1) Airborne molds, pollen, fiberglass fibers, insect parts etc… (mini pump)
• One (1) Surface molds, pollen, fiberglass fibers, insect parts, etc… (Bio Scan400)
There are no reviews yet.