E.coli Test Kit
• E.coli Screen Check – E.coli Test Kit – A far-reaching method that helps identify E.coli bacteria non-chemical specimens.
• Identifies E.coli bacteria/contaminates
• Rapid test for detection and numeration of E.coli bacteria
• Includes Lab analysis for E.coli.
• Results are available in 8 hours
There are many types of E. coli, and most of them are innocuous. However, some can cause bloody diarrhea. Some strains of E. coli bacteria may also cause severe anemia or kidney failure, which can lead to death. Other strains of E. coli can activate urinary tract infections or infections of other organs.
You get an E. coli infection by coming into contact with the feces or stool of humans or animals. This can happen when you drink contaminated water or eat food that has been polluted by feces. Read more…